Appirio Cloud Sync for Contacts & Calendar
Trying to keep Salesforce and Google in Sync?
Your customer contacts and business events are in Salesforce—your daily calendar and everyone you've ever emailed are in Google. Wouldn't it be nice to bring the two together?
Today, you waste time manually importing, exporting, copying, and pasting event and contact information, just to have an up-to-date Contact List or the most recent meeting information associated with your Opportunities. Organizations need an easier way to bridge the gap between the information in Salesforce and Google Apps, and keep both systems in sync and up to date.
Solution: Appirio Cloud Sync for Contacts and Calendar
Appirio Cloud Sync offers contact and calendar sync in a unified package, with easy setup and administration.
Appirio Cloud Sync includes:
- Contact Sync:
- Sync up to 5,000 Contacts
- Controls which Google Contact Group to sync Contacts to
- Combine the rich business context of Salesforce contact management with the “add-as-you-email” convenience of Gmail
- Calendar Sync:
- Sync Calendar events one Month in the past and three months in the future
- Combine your business schedule with customer activities in one easy-to-share online calendar
- Easy Administration:
- Configure and monitor multiple user accounts from any admin login
- On-Demand Model:
- Only pay for the users who need the functionality, not every user with a Salesforce login
Why Appirio Cloud Sync?
- Over the last three years, more than 20,000 users have trusted Appirio to bring Salesforce and Google together
- Today's version of Cloud Sync is a fully supported, enterprise-class version of our trusted sync technology
- Reasonable pricing, starting at $4 / user / month
Additionally, Sync is just the beginning—if you're using Salesforce and Google, you should also take a look at CloudFactor to see how you can bring Salesforce information into your Google Apps inbox and calendar.