Workday Consulting Services
How do I transition HR and Finance from service provider to business advisor?
Your business is moving faster than ever. Agility and insight are critical to the success of every function. Yet most companies are burdened with HR and Finance systems that are brittle, hard-to-use and out of step with what HR and Finance teams need to execute their strategies.
In a global economy that's increasingly services-based and people-focused, talent management has rapidly become a business-critical function, and Finance is increasingly about measuring the cost and return on work, rather than managing tangible assets. And it’s not just the functions that are changing, the managers and employees who interact with HR and Finance are now looking for access to real-time insight and transactional data, regardless of where they are.
Modern organizations no longer think of HR and Finance as back-office administrative functions nor do they think of them as two islands. Now is the time to change the way you deploy your technology solution to meet these new demands of both HR and Finance. A Workday deployment can meet the ever-changing needs of today's businesses by taking full advantage of the flexibility of software in the cloud. Workday's innovative, global HCM and Finance applications are integrated to measure the cost of work, available "on-demand," and have been designed for today's mobile, global, and diverse workforce.
Solution: Partner with Workday experts who know HR and Finance
Our experienced Workday team knows a successful implementation takes more than flipping a switch to achieve the system's full potential. By combining the technology expertise of Appirio with the change management and business process know-how of Knowledge Infusion, we help companies successfully achieve business outcomes with Workday.
We help your organization with both the deployment of your Workday solution as well as with your upfront strategy, business case, and readiness planning in preparation for a successful Workday deployment. We ensure people are prepared, processes transformed and technology configured and integrated in a way that drives business outcomes, not just “go-live.” Our methodology is based upon a holistic approach that drives end-to-end integration across processes, systems, data, and user experience ensuring Workday becomes a true business solution, not just an HR or Finance system.
Our Workday offerings:
- Define Your Workday Deployment Strategy Define your business challenges, desired outcomes, and guiding principles. We develop a holistic business-case and roadmap that align your project(s) with your business and HCM strategies.
- Change the Way Your People Work Design business processes that are easy for the workforce and yield the data necessary to support decision-making. Capture the attention of your workforce by developing thoughtful and pragmatic change management plans to win the hearts and minds of your organization and drive full adoption of the new solution.
- Successfully Migrate to Workday Ensure that your Workday solution is configured and integrated in a way that reflects your desired business outcomes, helping you to avoid the “automation of current state” trap.
- Extend Workday to Meet Your Needs Increase the impact Workday’s applications within your business with custom application development on Force.com, mobile applications and integrations with leading collaboration platforms (Gmail, Jive).
- Thrive After Go-Live Keep pace with the speed of business changes with on-demand strategy and ongoing cloud management services to evolve your strategy and enhance Workday over time.
We work using an iterative and technology-enabled approach, which means we deliver results quickly, in consumable sprints that start impacting your business in weeks or months, rather than years.